How To Enroll
The tech college is open to adults and high school students who want to attend either full – or part – time. Enrollment is available on a walk-in basis Monday through Friday in Student Services.
Steps to Enroll:
- The enrollment office operates on a walk-in basis. It is open 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at Vernal or Roosevelt.
- IF you want to enroll into a program and obtain a certificate you need to make an appointment. Adult students are required to complete a basic assessment of reading and math skills. The test is free and takes approximately 1 hour to complete. For additional information, call Jim at the Admissions and Testing Center at (435) 725-7103. Students who wish to be admitted into a program must complete the admission requirements of the specific program.
- The Admissions and Testing Center is open in Vernal on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and in Roosevelt on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Call Jim to schedule an appointment at 435-725-7103.
- Attend a program orientation for most programs.
- Complete a registration form for admission.
- Enroll in classes.
- Pay a non-refundable $40.00 enrollment fee and other appropriate tuition and fees.
- Obtain a copy of your schedule.
- View online campus orientation.
High School Students
- High school students can attend UBATC. High school students may enroll and attend day or evening courses during the school year and/or during the summer after qualifying through their local school. If you are interested in taking classes, contact the Data/Register Specialist, Deniele Malnar, at 435.722.6933
For More Information:
Jim: Admissions and Testing Center, 435-725-7103